At Fire & Water Holistic Health, I can help you naturally get better sleep to enjoy your days again.
Insomnia is the worst. You toss and turn or wake up and can’t get back to sleep. You’re calculating how much sleep you’re missing out on and counting down to when the alarm clock goes off. I’ve been there; I had a bad bout of insomnia in grad school so I know how miserable it can feel. And I also know that acupuncture, herbs, and some lifestyle changes can help immensely.
1 in 7 people have chronic insomnia and periods of stress or uncertainty can keep up even the soundest sleepers. And the results are clear: chronic bad sleep has been linked to obesity, increased blood pressure (and the subsequent increase in stroke and cardiovascular disease), diabetes, moodiness, increased accidents, and even some links to Alzheimer’s as we age.
Yet for a lot of people, over the counter or prescription medications leave them groggy and hung over, or don’t work well. Worse yet, they find themselves sleep-eating out of their fridge at 3am!
Make a change. And get your days back.
“I’ve always been a good sleeper until the stress of 2020 took hold. I began to struggle with being able to fall asleep and stay asleep. Alex to the rescue! Her acupuncture treatments have greatly improved my sleep. I have gone from 4 hours of restless sleep to a solid 7-8 hours! “-HP
Got a few more questions? Here’s the process:
- Schedule your Free Phone Consult or Acupuncture Appointment (above!)
- Speak with with me, Alex. I’m a board certified herbalist and acupuncturist, with masters-level and post-graduate training in holistic treatments for insomnia.
- After going over your health history and finding out more about your situation, we will come up with a plan. Maybe thats acupuncture – but maybe it isn’t and I will let you know at that first appointment. No charge. During the first treatment, I will also go over scheduling, how long it will take, what to expect, review prices, and answer all your questions.
- The next day, I will follow up with a Treatment Plan tailored for your healing and some suggestions on what may get you feeling better, faster.
What makes this different than the other things you’ve tried?
At Fire and Water, I treat you as a whole person, not just a chief complaint, and I always keeping your overall wellbeing in mind. I support your goals and work with you to make the changes to stay symptom-free long after the acupuncture session is over. These holistic techniques are time-tested and I blend a combination of modern research and thousands of years of history to achieve the absolute best results. Fire and Water is an inclusive, safe environment for people from all backgrounds. This is a patient-lead, harm-reduction clinic. I am an ally for our LGBTQ+ neighbors and want to make safe, effective healthcare available to everyone. I are here to support you to live the life you want and give you the tools to stay as your best self.
* Individual results vary. No guarantee of specific results is warranted or implied and your results will depend on many factors.