- Ingredients include lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus oils.
- Originally used for swollen, hot, bruised injuries. And works great for that!
- Alex’s Hot Take: Allergies!
- Take a tiny amount and place where you feel the headache or congestion: on either side of the nose, inside each eyebrow, on your forehead, or in front of each ear. [dilute if you have sensitive skin or skip to next step]
- Massage into the meat of the hand between your thumb and first finger for a little acupressure.
- Enjoy the refreshing smell and relief from congestion, headache, brain fog, etc from allergies!
Questions? Comments? Love it? Get in touch at the clinic!