Updated June 23rd, 2021
- I am no longer screening patients. If you have reason to believe you have *any* highly contagious disease, please contact the clinic before your appointment. Herbal medicine & private visits can be used safely, and effectively.
For Your Treatment:
- I am fully vaccinated which greatly reduces the chance of any spread from me to you!
- If you are fully vaccinated and can provide your vaccine card as part of your health history, masks are not required. If you feel more comfortable in one, or for me to wear one, just let me know.
- Unvaccinated patients are encouraged to use private acupuncture and wear a mask.
- I always follow clean needle technique, including lots of hand washing/hand sanitizer, and disinfecting regularly.
- An air purifier is running at all times in the private room and sheets are changed between patients.
- Community acupuncture chairs are spaced 6+ feet apart with air circulation in the room. Blankets and bolsters are back! Get comfy.
If you have any concerns, questions or feedback, please get in touch! Best practices are constant evolving and your feedback is important to me,