- Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or diarrhea?
- Do you have any unusual sudden onset joint pain, or fatigue?
- Have you lost your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you or someone you know been around someone that you suspect has COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the region in the last 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these, please contact the clinic ASAP. Herbal medicine can be used safely, effectively, and without you coming into the clinic. There are options!
- No other family or friends are allowed in the clinic during your appointment.
- I cannot accept walk-ins. Email the clinic for last-minute appointments.
For Your Treatment:
- Masks are required. Please wear your own or I will provide one for you.
- Please don’t enter the building before your appointment time. The waiting room is closed.
- Before entering the treatment room, please wash your hands or use the sanitizer available for you outside the treatment room doors.
- I reserve the right to refer out or refuse treatment for any patients who presents with concerning symptoms or cannot follow the above guidelines.
- I am spacing all treatments out, closing the waiting room, and disinfecting between each patient.
If you have any concerns, questions or feedback, please get in touch! Best practices are constant evolving and your feedback is important to me,