Updated Feb 2021!
- Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or diarrhea?
- Do you have any unusual sudden onset joint pain, or fatigue?
- Have you lost your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you or someone you know been around someone that you suspect has COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of these, please contact the clinic ASAP. Herbal medicine can be used safely, effectively, and without you coming into the clinic. There are options!
For Your Treatment:
- I am now fully vaccinated which greatly reduces the chance of any spread from me to you!
- Masks are required. Please wear your own or I will provide one for you. I will be wearing one as well.
- I always follow clean needle technique, including lots of hand washing/hand sanitizer, and disinfecting regularly.
- An air purifier is running at all times in the private room and sheets are changed between patients.
- Community acupuncture chairs are spaced 6+ feet apart with air circulation in the room. Chairs are wiped down between treatments.
- Please don’t enter the building before your appointment time. The waiting room is closed.
- Before entering the treatment room, please wash your hands or use the sanitizer available for you outside the treatment room doors.
- I reserve the right to refer out or refuse treatment for any patients who presents with concerning symptoms or cannot follow the above guidelines.
- No other family or friends are allowed in the clinic during your appointment.
- I cannot accept walk-ins. Email the clinic for last-minute appointments.
If you have any concerns, questions or feedback, please get in touch! Best practices are constant evolving and your feedback is important to me,